Translate

Friday 20 September 2013

dizzysfingers Instrumental MP3 ~ Downloads

Quite a few people have asked me if they can use my audio recording for weddings , anniversaries, competitions or to use as accompaniment for their covers.  I am happy for people to use this for tutorial use to assist vocalist and instrumentalist in this way.  This is for personal use and not to be distributed commercially.
I am aware that there are some  people who have used my music without my permission and make their own videos, blogs and web pages using the videos and audio that I have created  without credits or acknowledgements. It is all about karma.~I share my talent as an act of  kindness .  However,  to limit the misuse of these files,  they are stored elsewhere and the files are password protected .

Download  file and unzip using the password.  To get password, subscribe to youtube dizzysfingers
and send me message,  password will be given to you then.

To download click on the title. Adfly page opens ,  wait a few seconds then click "SKIP AD"

Files will continually be uploaded  so keep  checking  this page.  enjoy

"dizzysfingers"  Mp3 File Downloads 

 Help Me Get Over ~ Key Of Bb  / (Baritone Singers)  * New
             


  Help Me get Over Instrumental     :       

  
  Vincent ~Instrumental                  :      

  Misty ~ Piano Solo                      :      

  Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin    :      

  Baby Come To Me                       :     

  Dance With My Father                 :     

  Even Now                                    :     

  First Love                                    :      

  Somewhere in Time                      :     

 You Make Me Feel Brand New    :      







     












2 comments:

  1. Sir Dennis, you really have a big heart :-) thank you for sharing your talents. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment Maria. Much appreciated..

    ReplyDelete